Full Convolution Industrial-duty Elastomer Bellows Shaft Seal
With its proven track record of exceptional performance, the Type 1 elastomer bellows seal is widely recognized as the industry's workhorse. Suitable for a wide range of service conditions ranging from water and steam to chemicals and corrosive materials, the Type 1 mechanical seal is ideal for use in pumps, mixers, blenders, agitators, air compressors, blowers, fans and other rotary shaft equipment.
It is frequently used by the pulp and paper, petrochemical, food processing, wastewater treatment, chemical processing and power generation industries.
Recommandé pour vous
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- To absorb both breakout and running torque, the seal is designed with a drive band and drive notches that eliminate overstressing of bellows. Slippage is eliminated, protecting the shaft and sleeve from wear and scoring.
- Automatic adjustment compensates for abnormal shaft-end play, run-out, primary ring wear and equipment tolerances. Uniform spring pressure compensates for axial and radial shaft movement.
- Special balancing accommodates higher-pressure applications, greater operating speeds and lower wear.
- Non-clogging, single-coil spring allows for greater dependability than multiple spring designs. Will not run foul due to fluid contact.
- Low drive torque improves performance and reliability.
- LIMITES DE TEMPÉRATURE
- -40 à 205 °C/-40 à 400 °F (selon les matériaux utilisés)
- LIMITES DE PRESSION
- Type 1 : 29 bar(g)/425 psi(g)
Type 1B : 82 bar(g)/1 200 psi(g)
- Pompes de traitement
- Autres équipements rotatifs