Filtres de remplacement Indufil
Indufil® Replacement Filter Elements
The performance of a filter unit is entirely dependent on the elements fitted, making it essential to fit genuine Indufil filter elements. During the design stage of the equipment, Indufil products have been selected for patented design features that provide specified performance levels. Fitting non-genuine filter elements may well invalidate warranties from both John Crane and the OEM for the complete installation.
The combination of patented features and materials has a major influence on both performance and the pressure drop over the filter unit — the goal being to maximize run time between change-outs. Indufil filters typically exceed industry requirements, including API standards. Indufil holds large stocks of replacement elements and can usually dispatch a spare within hours of receiving an order.
Recommandé pour vous
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Particle filtration down to 1 micron, with efficiencies up to 99.9% (ß1>1000)
- Liquid from gas removal down to 0.01 ppm
- Large variation in materials and designs to comply with any customer requirement
- Local support via nearest John Crane representative
- Standard Materials
- Zinc-plated carbon
Stainless steel alloys
- Differential Pressure Limits
- Liquid: minimum 5 bar(g)
Gas: minimum 8 bar(g)
- Temperature Limits
- -320°F to 752°F/-196°C to 400°C
- Polymer extrusion
Documents et téléchargements
Des centaines d’experts en ingénierie. Plus de 200 sites répartis sur la planète. Offrir l’innovation et les services pour vous aider à réussir.