CHICAGO (August 1, 2022) ― John Crane, a global leader in rotating equipment and energy technology solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries, is pleased to announce its technical experts will host multiple learning sessions at ACHEMA 2022, including:
- Improving Equipment Reliability And Availability―A New Perspective
- John Crane Sense® Turbo for Dry Gas Seals―Visibility Into Mechanical Seal Health
- Reimagining Seal Gas Filtration and Liquid Gas Coalescing
- Advanced Development Of High-temperature Pump Gas Seals
- Overview of the Most Important Seal Supply Systems for Mechanical Seals According to API 682
- Using Diamond Mechanical Seal Rings to Improve Reliability and Performance of Mechanical Seals
Learn more about each session, including speaker names, dates and times, on the company’s website.
During the show, John Crane experts will be available to share industry insights and information about their products and services at the company’s two booths:
- John Crane Booth: Hall 8.0, Stand B74
- John Crane Filtration Solutions Booth: Hall 12.0, Stand D35
ACHEMA is a leading international tradeshow for process industries that brings together experts, decision-makers and trendsetters from around the world. This year’s show will take place August 22-26 in Frankfurt, Germany.
About John Crane
John Crane is a global leader in rotating equipment solutions, supplying engineered technologies and services to process industries. The company designs and manufactures a variety of products, including mechanical seals and systems, couplings, filtration systems and digital diagnostics technologies. John Crane customer service is accessed through a global network of more than 200 sales and service facilities in over 50 countries. Global reported revenue for fiscal year 2021 was in excess of $1 billion USD. John Crane is part of Smiths Group, a global leader in applying advanced technologies for markets in threat and contraband detection, energy, medical devices, communications, and engineered components.