PL 54/55 lubrication systems provide a positive flow and pressure of pressurized or unpressurized barrier/buffer fluid to dual seals. This seal support system type is typically preferred where flow and heat removal capacity exceeds that of API Plan 52 or 53 seal support systems.
Note: API Plan 54 and 55 designations apply to the barrier/buffer fluid circuit and not to the external system.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Positive flow and pressure provided by top-mounted motor for easy installation and maintenance
- Excellent heat-removal capacity
- Pressurized or unpressurized supply of barrier/buffer fluid (API Plan 54 or 55)
- 10, 20, 30 US gallons/50, 80, 120 liters
- 1.5-5 gpm/5.5 to 18 lpm
- Pressure Limit
- 3000 psi(g)/200 bar(g)
- Arduous applications demanding pressurized barrier fluid
- Elevated pressure and heat dissipation requirements
- Wide range of applications requiring high reliability across oil and gas, chemical and general Industry, and high-purity and organics