Used to detect and monitor leakage of the inboard seal, these seal support systems can detect liquid leakage (API Plans 65 and 75) or gas leakage (API Plan 76), or a mixture of gas and liquid leakage (API Plan 75). A PD 76 (API Plan 76) system diverts non-condensing inner seal leakage from a dual unpressurized seal where the outer seal is dry running, to a flare or vapor recovery system.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Designed in accordance with API 682 4th Edition
- Can be used to test the inner seal while the pump is operating.
- A PG 72 (API Plan 72) system can be used in conjunction with PD 76 to ensure fugitive emissions are not released to the environment.
- Standard Materials
- Panel: 304 Stainless Steel
Piping: 316/L Stainless Steel