Stainless Steel Discs and Axially Split Spacer for Close-coupled Applications for High Torques (Metric)
TLR is a short DBSE split spacer coupling. This coupling is designed to replace gear couplings, and to be used on applications where the DBSE is too short for a spacer coupling and the customer requires maintenance without moving the associated machines. Configuring the hubs allows DBSEs from 5mm up to the TLKS standard minimum to be achieved.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The TLR range of membrane couplings has been specifically designed to provide a solution for close coupled machinery.
- The key benefit of this coupling is the ability to replace membranes without the need to move either of the connected machines.
- Axially split spacer.
- Inherent balance to AGMA Class 8.
- Easy maintenance, providing all the benefits of membrane technology.
- Anti-fly guard protection.
- Profiled spacer washers giving high reliability.
- Overload collars — over-torque protection with spark-resistant option.
- Spacer bolts assembled with patented self locking feature built in.
- Maximum Shaft
- Maximum Torque
- 315,200 Nm (2,790,000 lbf/in)
- Speed Limits
- 5000 rpm
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 300°F/-40°C to 150°C
- Electric motors