General Purpose DIN, Balanced, Multi-spring, PTFE Wedge Seal
A DIN seal for general and high-pressure duties in the chemical, refinery, petrochemical and pharmaceutical industries. Alternative seat designs and material options are available to suit product and operating conditions of applications. Typically applications of a corrosive nature, cryogenic and high temperature.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Complies with European Standard EN 12756, formally DIN 24960/L1K, ISO 3069 and API 610 specification for the petrochemical industry.
- A versatile design with multiple material options for the widest range of liquids and temperatures.
- Optimized design with hydraulically balanced seal face gives low face loading at high pressure.
- Maximum face surface exposure to liquid for heat dissipation.
- Multiple S-rings ensure even face loading while compensating for acceptable shaft misalignment.
- Temperature Limits
- -60°F to 930°F/-50°C to 400°C
- Pressure Limits
- 900 psi(g)/62 bar(g)
- Speed Limits