High-temperature, Corrosion-resistant Stationary Bellows Assembly Utilizing "HTC" Technology
The Type 604HTC high-temperature, corrosion-resistant welded metal bellows seal is a unique advanced technology for reliably sealing fluids in harsh, high-temperature, corrosive environments and, at the same time, provides superior face stability at elevated temperatures. This all-Inconel seal is ideally suited for applications that contain organic acids (naphthenic acid), and sulfur compounds that attack most other alloys at high temperature. The Type 604HTC is a stationary bellows assembly that is capable of handling high shaft speed applications and high shaft-to-seal chamber misalignment. The 604HTC is utilized in our API 682/ISO 21049 Type 1604HTC and Type 3604HTC cartridge seals.
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Utilizes HTC high-temperature, corrosion-resistant edge-welded metal bellows technology to reliably seal fluids in harsh, high-temperature, corrosive environments.
- The Type HTC provides superior face stability at elevated temperatures.
- API 682/ISO 21049 qualified.
- Stationary bellows assembly — capable of handling high shaft speed applications and high shaft-to-seal chamber misalignment.
- All-Inconel metallurgy — meets NACE MR0175/MR0103.
- ID and OD pressure capability withstands reverse pressurization.
- Thermally compliant primary ring adapter.
- Pressure compensating primary ring.
- John Crane edge-welded metal bellows with optimum 45-degree tilt angle.
- John Crane Sealide® silicon carbide composite.
- Available in single and dual cartridge arrangements.
- DOUBLE-PLY version available for higher-pressure applications.
- Hard faces available for abrasive applications.
- Temperature Limits
- -100°F to 800°F/-75°C to 425°C
- Pressure Limits
- Dynamic: Vacuum to 300 psi(g)/20 bar(g)
Static: 450 psi(g)/31 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- 10000fpm/50m/s, Double-ply: Consult John Crane Engineering
- High-temperature hydrocarbons