Stainless Steel Discs in Factory-assembled Cartridge for High-torque Applications (Metric)
TLK coupling range is particularly suited for high-torque electric motor or turbine drives in critical process industry, marine and power generation. Torque is transmitted through two sets of membranes, separated by a spacer element, and protected by two adaptable guard rings in a pre-assembled transmission unit. The coupling provides a good level of angular, lateral and axial misalignment, while maintaining a high level of balance integrity. Standard options for spark resistance, electrical insulation, limited end float and torque limiting are available. The TLK utilizes all metric fasteners.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Flexible solution for high torque and misalignment.
- Meets API 610 (ISO 13709). Can be supplied to meet API 671 (ISO10441).
- Intrinsic balance meets AGMA class 9.
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio.
- High misalignment capability.
- Low imposed forces on machinery leading to reduced machinery vibration and maximized bearing life.
- Stainless steel flexible membranes for maximum life.
- Cartridge transmission unit eases assembly and gives repeatable balance.
- Overload collars are fitted to protect the flexible membranes in case of severe torsional overload, with an option in spark-resistant materials.
- Anti-fly retention of the spacer in the unlikely event of membrane failure.
- Puller holes incorporated into hubs as standard.
- Unique modular design allows correctly rated coupling to be installed, even on large diameter shafts.
- Special thread form ensures hub bolts have all-metal, self-locking feature for security. This allows the bolts to be used repeatedly without compromising their integrity.
- Compression and jacking bolt features for easy installation and removal of spacer assembly as standard.
- Maximum Shaft
- Maximum Torque
- 468,000 Nm (4,141,300 lbf/in)
- Speed Limits
- 15,300 rpm
- Temperature Limits
- -40°F to 300°F/-40°C to 150°C
- Process pumps
- Electric motors
- Steam turbines
- Centrifugal compressors
- Other compressors
- Driven machinery
- Other rotating equipment
Hundreds of experts. Over 200 global locations. Innovation and service to help you succeed.