General-service Braided Synthetic Packings
John Crane styles 1330, 1332, 1335 and C1061 are cost-effective general-service packings constructed of the highest-quality synthetic fibers and lubricants. These products are designed to handle a wide range of fluids at moderate to high temperatures, pressures and shaft speeds. These styles are thoroughly impregnated with PTFE to enhance chemical resistance, lubricity and dimensional stability. This helps to ensure even gland load distribution and to promote longer packing life.
Recommended for You
- California Residents: PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 1330 — Spun synthetic fibers thoroughly impregnated with PTFE dispersion.
- 1332 — Spun brass-wire inserted synthetic fibers thoroughly impregnated with PTFE dispersion plus a general service compatible lubricant.
- 1335 — Spun synthetic fibers thoroughly impregnated with PTFE dispersion plus a general-service compatible lubricant.
- C1061 — A combination of PTFE-impregnated spun synthetic fibers and aramid fiber corners designed to handle abrasive-services and prevent packing extrusion. Available in sizes 1/4" (6.4mm) and over.
- Applications — Static or dynamic/water, mild acids and caustics, gases, oils, steam and solvents.
- Standard sizes — Styles 1330 and 1335 are available in standard cross-section sizes from 1/8" to 1" in 1/16" increments. Styles 1332 and C1061 are available in standard cross-section sizes from 1/4" to 1" in 1/16" increments.
- As John Crane spools, these standard sizes are available for immediate shipment.
- Metric and larger sizes are available upon request.
- Packing can be die-formed to exact dimensions for ease of installation and enhanced performance.
- Temperature Limits
- -170°F to 500°F/-110°C to 260°C
- Pressure Limits
- 1330/1335 pump: 300 psi(g)/20 bar(g)
1330/1335 valve: 1000 psi(g)/68 bar(g)
1332/C1061 pump: 400 psi(g)/28 bar(g)
1332/C1061 valve: 1500 psi(g)/103 bar(g)
- Speed Limits
- 1330/1335/C1061: 2250fpm/11m/s
- pH Range
- 2 to 12
- Process pumps
- Mixer and agitators
- Other rotating equipment