Visit us at booth #2227 for new product introductions, and booth #1523 to learn more about our Dynamic Lift Up-stream Pumping and John Crane Diamond™ seal face technology solutions.
In addition to longstanding, market-leading products, services and technologies, TPS 2019 sees John Crane show new product developments for pump/turbocompressor sealing and filtration. Read on for a sneak preview of our TPS exhibits.
Seal Gas Filtration
Indufil seal gas filtration systems comply with international pressure vessel and design codes such as API 692. Filters provide a continuous flow of dry and clean seal gas with contaminants filtered down to particle sizes of 1 micron and smaller, at efficiencies up to 99.9 percent, tested in accordance with ISO standard 12500. Additional capabilities include:
- Coalescing and particle filtration element options
- Interlinked transfer valves with bolted construction and double O-ring sealed connections for safe, zero-leak operation to atmosphere and between pressure vessels
- Bolted cover construction allowing easy and clean filter element change out
Visit booth #2227 to discuss the API 692 compliant Indufil Seal Gas Filtration Systems.
Your plant relies on proper filtration to run at peak performance, and your critical equipment relies on filtration for its operational predictability and lifetime longevity. John Crane is making it easier to maintain your essential filtration systems in perfect working condition. From your local service center you now have immediate access to the proven processes, certified technicians and original parts to extend system lifetime, and the ability to react quickly to unplanned shutdowns. Additional capabilities include:
- Preventing and resolving of unplanned shutdowns
- Guaranteed original filter elements to the latest design
Visit booth #2227 to discuss the new John Crane Pasadena Filtration Services.
Seal Gas Booster
Using the new seal gas booster, suitable clean gas flow is provided to the seals whenever the compressor is in a transient or standstill state.
Additional capabilities include:
- Automatically-triggered supply of clean, dry process gas to API 692 requirements
- Zero maintenance design delivers reliable operation and uninterrupted availability
- NEMA Class 2 /ATEX Zone 2 & NACE approved materials
Visit booth #2227 to discuss the new Seal Gas Booster.
Secondary Containment Seal for Plan 66A Crude-oil Pipeline Applications
The SCB Secondary Containment Seal is a standardized, dual-bushing arrangement intended for use in conjunction with Plan 66A. It is used as the back-up to a primary seal and is usually incorporated into the cartridge. This seal is specifically targeted at crude-oil pipeline pumps, such as the 8648VRS. Additional capabilities include:
- Restricts leakage beyond primary bushing at full pipeline pressure in the event of primary seal failure in both dynamic and static operation to 1500 psi g (103 bar g)
- Enables upset to be detected, switched off, and pump shaft to coast down without significant release to the environment
- Increases seal mean time between repair reliability in the most difficult crude-oil applications, and cane be used with 8648VRS ‘NPSS’ technology.
Visit booth #2227 to discuss the new SCB Secondary Containment Seal.
Dynamic Lift Up-stream Pumping
John Crane’s unique, engineered, non-contacting Dynamic Lift / Up-Stream Pumping face technology borrows from gas seal designs to deliver a breakthrough in liquid sealing technology. This allows operators to:
- Increase mean time between repair
- Reduce seal leakage to atmosphere when compared to a pressurized dual seal
- Deliver a simple support system ensuring face lubrication without the cost of a pressurized barrier system
Visit booth #1523 to discuss how our Dynamic Lift Up-stream Pumping face technology can prevent unplanned downtime and reduce your operational costs
John Crane Diamond™
John Crane recognizes the advantages of using one of the Earth's hardest materials to improve mechanical seal reliability and performance in difficult applications involving poor lubricating fluids, liquids above their atmospheric boiling point and abrasive slurries. Extreme wear capabilities are perfect for increased durability in multiphase applications.
John Crane Diamond can be used with seal families such as:
- T5600 Universal Cartridge Seal family
- 8600 High Performance Seals
- 48VBF Boiler Feed Water Seal
Visit booth 1523 to learn more about our new face technology solution.